Who Needs to Pay Membership Fees?
- All individuals who are funded by VEF as fellows or scholars are automatically enrolled as VEFFA members. Other individuals who are not VEF fellows or scholars may still enroll if they obtain approval from the Board of Advisers.
- All VEFFA members are responsible for paying annual membership fees.
- Those members who wish to withdraw their memberships shall inform the VEFFA Executive Team of their decision (email: executives [at] veffa.org). The team will terminate the membership and make an official announcement on the membership withdrawal.
How Are the Membership Fees Spent?
Even though many VEFFA members volunteer their time to organize various VEFFA activities, we still need the membership fees to provide funding for:
- VEF & VEFFA annual conferences (sports equipment & prizes, social activities, scientific awards, etc.)
- VEFFA hosting service and domain name
- Other VEFFA activities including VNBookDrive, SVUS Wiki, LabConnect…
- Other operational costs
We do present a detailed financial report of the spending at every annual conference where you can have more information and ask direct questions.
The annual membership fees are determined by the Board of Advisers based on the recommendation of the Board of Executives. These fees are subject to change from year to year.
The current membership fee for the year 2014 is $30 per member. Of course, you are welcome to contribute more than this designated amount.
Paying for your membership is quick and easy. The membership fees are collected annually in forms of debit cards, credit cards, checks or cash. You can pay by PayPal, bank transfer, or checks (see below). Please be sure to notify us by email (Nhung Nguyen [at] veffa.org) so we know who sent the payment.
Send your payment to VEFFA’s PayPal account: email@example.com.
Transfer your money to VEFFA’s bank account by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or
Deposit your payment to VEFFA’s bank account.
|Bank Name||Bank of America|
|Account Name||The Vietnam Education Foundation Fellows Association|
Sending a check
Make your check payable to The Vietnam Education Foundation Fellows Association and send it to the following address.
707 Treadwell Street, apt.5
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72701
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to send an email to:
- Nhung Nguyen – Treasurer (treasurer [at] veffa.org), or
- Duyen Bui – Finance coordinator (duyen [at] veffa.org)