VEFFA Account & Email
A VEFFA account is required to authenticate yourselves as a VEFFA member before accessing other online resources provided by VEFFA. For example: you will find more resources available after logging in into this website using your VEFFA account.
When you register for a VEFFA account, you will automatically get your personal email at veffa.org domain for free. This email service is powered by Google behind the scene and hence your @veffa.org email account will have all features supported by normal Gmail account, including:
- 7 GB and more email storage
- Web access with Gmail interface at: http://mail.veffa.org
- POP3/IMAP access via mail client like MS Outlook
- Instant messaging (chat) with GTalk
As well as other collaborative applicationsfrom Google Apps package: Calendar, Docs, Sites, etc. You can find more details at: http://www.google.com/apps/intl/en/business/index.html
To register for a VEFFA account:
- Check for registered addresses in this worksheet:
(remove the *** that we added for anti-spamming)
- Add your information to the spread sheet.
- Send your request to it-email***veffa.org (replace *** with @) with the following information:
- Your name
- Your cohort
- Desired account id (without @veffa.org), make sure no one has registered for it in the spreadsheet
The email used to send this request must be registered with VEF. This is to make sure you are a VEFFA members.
Your account should be ready within 24 hours if there is no conflict in account id. We will respond your request email with your account login information.
If you want to use the email service that comes with your VEFFA account, please read guide on how to access your new VEFFA email or combine it with your current Yahoo / Gmail: Guide – New to VEFFA Email
After combining, you can send / receive emails from multiple account using only your existing Gmail / Yahoo account. The result is similar to this:
Forgot your password:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with information about your name, school and cohort. We will reset your password and send it to the original email used to create your VEFFA account.